4 Benefits of Breathable Slippers
Breathable slippers are a must-have for all year round. Breathable slippers are essential in every climate. Slippers that allow your feet to breathe, no matter the temperature, are essential for home comfort. Sweaty feet are a common issue that lots of us endure yearly, but we are here to provide the solution in the form of breathable slippers.
Table of Contents:
Why You Need Breathable Slippers
Breathable slippers are house shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet. We all know having hot feet can be uncomfortable, especially as the weather gets warmer, and that’s where wool slippers come in! Breathable house shoes are ideal as slippers for sweaty feet because they allow air to get to your skin and keep your feet cool and dry. They are especially useful in the summer because your wool slippers can keep you cool whilst cushioning your feet. With comfy feet at the perfect temperature you'll be able to enjoy relaxing at home.
Best Breathable Slipper Materials
The ideal material for breathable slippers is one that naturally lets air through its fibres and allows your feet to breathe. When finding your perfect pair of breathable slippers, you want to choose the right material. Men's slippers and women's slippers often feature materials that cause your feet to heat up. This means not all of them allow your feet to feel a breeze once they are enclosed in the slipper. We have slippers crafted from two lightweight materials ideal for keeping feet aired.
- Virgin Wool - the softest type of wool has air pockets that allow circulation around your feet.
- Cotton - due to the weave of the fabric, air can easily move around breathable slippers made from cotton.
Both are an ideal natural material to make eco-friendly slippers that are breathable, cosy, and versatile.
Let Feet Breathe in Virgin Wool Slippers
Virgin wool is that taken from a lamb’s first shearing. It is often the softest wool a sheep will produce in its lifetime. It is regularly found that as the sheep mature, their wool becomes coarser and not quite as soft. This is why we use virgin wool in our range of breathable slippers because it has fantastic cozy properties. Not only is this wool soft, it is also durable and moisture wicking. The wool’s natural properties provide warm, breathable slippers, which are perfect for any time of the year. You will be able to slip your feet into comfort morning, noon and night, however you're spending your time at home.
Breathable Cotton Slippers
We also have cotton slippers, with a loose weave this allows air to circulate. A benefit like this enables you to wear the same pair of breathable slippers throughout the year, and are the perfect house shoe for feet prone to overheating. You’ll also find that this material is lightweight, creating the perfect travel slippers that won't add weight to your luggage. Allowing you to take your breathable slippers with you on holidays to hotter climates.
Benefits of Giesswein’s Breathable Slippers
Giesswein’s breathable slippers have many benefits designed to serve your foot with comfort all year. Our slippers are made with these benefits so that your feet can enjoy dry, comfy slippers when you are performing daily activities. From cleaning around the house, to relaxing in front of the fire at night, look for these elements in your next pair of breathable slippers:
- Temperature Regulating: Temperature regulation makes the best slippers for all seasons. The tiny air chambers in the wool fibres allow air to move around the feet. Letting you stay cool during the hotter temperatures in breathable slippers. Due to the wool's natural insulating features, your feet will also be kept cosy in the cold as with our winter slippers.
- Antibacterial Material: A fundamental feature to our breathable slippers is that they are made from an antibacterial material. The wool in our slippers works to prevent bacteria from multiplying and attaching to the surface of the fabric. This also means they are naturally odor minimizing too! So even if you are prone to sweaty feet, or you wear them all the time, you can say bye to smelly slippers!
- Easy to Wash: Before having a pair of breathable slippers, you may have felt the urge to wash your house shoes constantly to ensure they are clean. With all the natural features our breathable slippers have, you don’t need to clean your Giesswein slippers very often. We know that spills and accidents do happen, so it is always helpful to know how to wash wool slippers at home. Simply pop your wool house shoes into the washing machine and leave to air dry.
- Moisture Wicking: One of the main benefits to look for in a pair of breathable slippers is moisture wicking. The fabric wicks excess moisture away from your skin and transfers it to the top layer of the material where it can evaporate. Wool and cotton house shoes make great slippers for sweaty feet due to this. Your moisture wicking, breathable slippers can leave your feet dry to the touch.
With all these features, our wool house shoes are ideal for everyday wear. You can even swap out your slipper insole for a support insole to make slippers with arch support to maximise the benefits of your new pair of breathable slippers.
Enjoy Your Garden Sweat Free in Breathable Slippers
Breathable slippers are ideal for sweaty feet. Imagine being able to enjoy a coffee in your garden without the uncomfortable clammy feeling in your outdoor slippers.
With the help of naturally breathable slippers, Giesswein can help make that dream into a reality. No more worrying about unpleasant smells and having to wear socks, just sit back and relax. Giesswein makes choosing a pair of breathable slippers easy due to our wide range on offer. Since they are primarily made from soft virgin wool, they allow your feet to breathe due to the natural properties of the fibres. Never again will you have to endure the hot, sticky feeling that comes from sweaty feet when you own a pair of breathable slippers.
Breathable Slippers for the Whole Family
Everyone can benefit from breathable slippers due to their incredible benefits. Not only are these some of the coziest slippers, but they promote foot health as they allow air to circulate. Whether you’re looking for slippers for grandparents as a gift, or are trying to choose kids’ slippers for your little ones, we have the comfiest pairs. Even if they wear them all day long, their feet will feel fresh morning through to night!
Let Feet Breathe Out the House
Not only do we create breathable slippers, but we also have a range of breathable sneakers. Our breathable sneakers are crafted from merino wool, which has many similar properties to virgin wool, and eucalyptus fibres. With these on your feet, you’ll be able to enjoy fresh feet outside of your home too!
Step into Comfort with Giesswein